Wednesday, September 5, 2007

One month later

Dear Diary,

It's been a month since I've bothered to write anything here-- too busy, not enough free time for a diary.

I suppose it began shortly after my last entry-- Myca and I started a relationship and frankly, it is fantastic. Though, sometimes she is a bit to mother-hen for me it isn’t the worst character flaw someone could have.

Fun anecdote: Seddie accidentally drugged the police chief, Anna Newall, and we proceeded to do some fairly terrible things to her, that is until the police raided the milk bar and took her away. Myca, Sedz, and I all got out without any problems.

Lots of new kittens around, lots of kittens need lots of help.

Somehow I get stuck playing daddy.

Oi.

Landen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it is pretty fan-freaking-tastic. And, I only mother hen because I care.

Too bad you didn't post any incriminating pics of the chief. Visual aids help. =^.^=

Unknown said...

'Accidentally drugged' just sounds so funny. Seddie is TOTALLY innocent; you cant prove a thing *shifty eyes*

October Hush said...

"Somehow I get stuck playing daddy."

and somehow I'm always "The voice of reason" ;-)

I'm glad you enabled comments now, Landen =)