Friday, September 14, 2007

Last Few Weeks

Its been a busy few weeks-- the Squid returned and got Myca and Seddie. That was a fun night. Then a few days later, Myca and I were going into the den and ran into one of those cargo cult fuckers from the cemetery. We shot him god only knows how many times-- but it didn't faze him. Never seen anyone move that quickly before.

Before he ran off, he took off his mask-- half is face was blown off and he had fangs.
either they aren't human or they are shaving their teeth.
After having watched him move-- I'd say they aren't human.

Myca and I are doing well. It's nice.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Cargo cult fuckers": I don't know why that struck me as funny -- maybe it is just so very Landen. I nearly had coffee coming out of my nose when I read that.

October Hush said...

And who's the cute neko that saved your grumpy arse? Go on, say my name. ;-)