Thursday, August 9, 2007

More on Midian

Alright, so I guess I didn't give enough detail in my last entry. Thats fine oh dear diary.

So there are a number of groups in Midian-- lots of em.

The Catwalkers: Boy, I guess the name just gives it away don't it? Cats that live on the catwalks and the roofs of buildings. Clever huh?

The Pack: Pretty much anyone of any race, color, cred, or genetic makeup can join The Pack. They live within the ruins. Not clever. But their numbers make them powerful.

The Dolls: Hookers. 'nuff said.

NightBreed: Humans who think they are vampires, or at least I think that is what is going on.

Midian Police Department: Morons. Corrupt as shit.

Skinwalkers: Who the fuck knows? Wolves and shit

The Hounds: Wolves..I guess? Bikers? Something like that. Not big enough to be an issue.

Strays: Annoying cats who aren't good enough for the catwalkers

The Forgotten: Annoying cats who aren't good enough for the Strays

No comments: