Thursday, August 9, 2007

Last One:

Alright dear diary, I told you all about Midian now I guess I should tell you about myself.

I came here from Rebar- I am a little fuzzy on the details-- I woke up on a boat drifting and drifting-- just when I thought I was gonna die I hit a sandbar and made my way to Midian. yipee.

Anyway, I got here-- and I kept slinging until I was out of stuff. Great. Problem is best I knew at the time Midian doesn't got anything. I spent a good deal of time detoxing an alleyways and emptying my guts in sewage. Yum.

I spent about 6 months after that wandering aimlessly around the city performing odd jobs and stealing food to survive.

Then Lindsay dragged me off the street and introduced me to the Catwalkers. I rose pretty quickly through the ranks, I have no fucking idea why. Right now I am stitcher.

Oh, right...stitcher, I am something of a house medic. I take care of all that ails the catwalkers.

Somehow that means protecting every stupid ass kitten from themselves as well.

If a day goes by where I don't have to shoot or stab someone-- I'll be in shock.

Just dandy.

No comments: